Hi! I’m Matt. I’m originally from the big city of Lubbock, Texas (which, no, isn’t a suburb of Dallas, like most cities in Texas). I’m a proud Oklahoma Sooner (Boomer!) and an alum of the OU School of Drama, where I had a total of 2 lines once as Watchman 1 in Romeo and Juliet. I’m now Boston-based and trying to figure out when it will ever be warm again.
I’m now Senior Email Marketing Manager at Litmus, the premier email previews and analytics tool for marketers. I get to spend my days helping the world send better emails — and I couldn’t have more fun doing it. I cut my teeth in the world of email marketing building the email program at WeddingWire, the nation’s leading wedding technology network.
In the past year, I’ve been invited to share my thoughts on email marketing at several industry conferences, including:
- ExactTarget Connections 2013 (Indianapolis)
- Email Insider Summit 2013 (Park City)
- The Email Design Conference 2013 (Litmus: San Francisco, London, Boston)
- MarketingSherpa Email Summit (Las Vegas)
- Digital East 2013 (DC)
- WeddingWire World (DC)
- Email Insider Summit 2014 (Key Largo)
- Digital East 2014 (DC)
- The Email Design Conference 2014 (Litmus: Boston)
- ExactTarget Connections 2014 (Indianapolis)
- Real Magnet User Group 2014 (DC)
- Email Insider Summit 2014 (Park City)
- Digital Summit 2014 (Dallas)
Wanna chat about email marketing, theater, Big XII football, or anything else that might be keeping you up at night? Feel free to reach out!